For best results, search by ISBN • An ISBN is the 10 or 13 digit number, usually printed on the back of a book with a bar code, that serves as a unique identifier for the book. • Searching by ISBN is the best way to search because it will get you the exact title and edition that you need. • Many professors include the ISBN on their syllabi or in their course management system. If you don't have the ISBN, try a title or author search. Title search • Enter all words in the title you are looking for. The search engine will try to find books that have all the words you entered in the title.
College Physics - Serway Vuille. Author: Wilson Buffa. College Physics Instructor's Solution Manual. Condition: Good. Notes: Item in good condition.
Leave out words such as 'a,' 'an,' or 'the.' • When including edition, use numeric values. For example,'1st edition' instead of 'first edition.' Author search • Enter all or part of the author name you are looking for.
Get homework help and answers to your toughest questions in biology, chemistry, physics, math, calculus, engineering, accounting, English, writing help, business.
• You do not need to enter a first name, but if there are a lot of books by authors with the same last name, it may help to narrow the results. • You can enter the name in any order such as 'John Smith' or 'Smith John.' Avoid using a comma since it has a special meaning in the search. Keyword search • You can search by keyword but this approach is not recommended as it will likely return a large set of results.
• If you want to search by keyword, try a combination of author and keyword. For example, 'Warren Accounting' where 'Warren' is the author and 'Accounting' is the keyword. To refine your results, use the filtering/sorting options • Filter options include product type and discipline area. Sort options include alphabetical sort (ascending or descending) and copyright year (ascending or descending). • Shipping for rentals is offered via UPS Ground for a flat rate of $3.99 and UPS or FedEx express shipping for $9.99. • Rentals are eligible for the free 14 day eBook offer which allows you to gain immediate access to the eBook while your rental ships.
• Refunds are available within 30 days of purchase. They must be in a saleable condition. • You can cancel a rental within the first 30 days of your start date. • You may extend your rental due date for 15, 30, 60, 90 or 130 days after the first 30 days of your rental but before the due date. • You can convert your rental to purchase after the first 30 days but before your rental due date.
• To return your rental, simply print out the prepaid UPS label provided by CengageBrain and drop off your package to the nearest UPS package drop off location. We recommend dropping off your rental at UPS at least 5 business days before your due date. EBook Features CengageBrain sells eBooks on multiple platforms.
VitalSource is the platform used for the vast majority of eBooks sold on CengageBrain. EBooks on the VitalSource platform include features like highlighting, note taking, searching, printing, and mobile access. These eBooks also offer the free 14 day eBook access promotion. For more information, visit our. Other eBook platforms include Sealed Media (for eBooks purchased prior to June 2011), CL eBook, Aplia, and OWL. EBooks on these platforms have feature sets that vary.
They are not available as part of the free 14 day eBook access promotion and many do not include mobile access. If you are unsure about the features that come with your eBook, please contact.
EBook Content eBooks do NOT include assets or study materials that may come free with a printed textbook. If you are not sure what is included with an eBook or if you have questions about how the eBook differs from the printed text, please call. Please note that due to electronic rights restrictions, some third party content may be suppressed from eBooks. Editorial review has deemed that any suppressed content does not materially affect the overall learning experience. Cengage Learning reserves the right to remove content from eBooks at any time if subsequent rights restrictions require it. Prices and shipping costs on www.CengageBrain.co.uk are shown excluding Value-Added Tax (VAT).
VAT will be shown on your invoice and will be included in the charge to your debit/credit card where applicable. VAT will be charged in accordance with European Union (EU) regulations and is only applicable within the EU. Cengage Learning is registered for VAT in the UK and Ireland.
UK rates will apply in other EU countries. If you live outside the EU, you will not be charged VAT and your final charge will be as shown on this site. Within the EU only, VAT will be charged as follows: • Textbooks and non-electronic study tools to be physically delivered: VAT is variable according to the local legislation of the customer's country of location if Cengage is registered in that country; in other EU countries, UK rates will apply. In many cases books and related materials will be eligible for low or zero rates of VAT. Where at least one product on your order has a VAT element to it, VAT will also be added to a proportion of the shipping costs.
• eBooks and eChapters delivered online: VAT will be charged at the UK rate (currently 20%) of the price, to all consumers in the EU. Tc45da New Holland Owners Manual here.
This work is protected by local and international copyright laws and is provided solely for the use of instructors in teaching their courses and assessing student learning. Dissemination or sale of any part of this work (including on the World Wide Web) will destroy the integrity of the work and is not permitted. The work and materials from this site should never be made available to students except by instructors using the accompanying text in their classes. All recipients of this work are expected to abide by these restrictions and to honor the intended pedagogical purposes and the needs of other instructors who rely on these materials. Instructor's Solutions Manual (Download Only) for College Physics: A Strategic Approach, 3/E Randall D. Knight, (Professor Emeritus), California Polytechnic State University-San Luis Obispo Brian Jones, Colorado State University Stuart Field, Colorado State University productFormatCode=W22 productCategory=12 statusCode=5 isBuyable=false subType= path/ProductBean/courseSmart ISBN-10: • ISBN-13: 99321902979 ©2015 • Pearson • Online Published 04 Apr 2014 • Live.
This comprehensive solutions manual contains complete solutions to all end-of-chapter questions and problems. All solutions follow the Prepare/Solve/Assess problem-solving strategy used in the textbook for quantitative problems, and Reason/Assess strategy for qualitative ones. The Instructor Solutions Manual is available for download from the Instructor Resource Center () and the MasteringPhysics ® Instructor Area, as well as on the Instructor Resource DVD.
This product accompanies • Knight, Jones & Field ISBN-10: 013416783X • ISBN-13: 831 ©2017 • Cloth Bound with Access Card, 1088 pp. Download Resources • (24.6MB) PDF files for Instructor's Solutions Manual for College Physics: A Strategic Approach, 3/e available for download • (76.0MB) MS-Word files for Instructor's Solutions Manual for College Physics: A Strategic Approach, 3/e available for download • (9.8MB) Student Workbook Solutions (Separate PDFs chapters 1-30) available for download • (10.4MB) Student Workbook Solutions (One single PDF, chapters 1-30) available for download • (0.2MB) Blank worksheets available for download (PDF).